Tiffany McDuffie, a Milwaukee-based entrepreneur, answered the call of fun. Several years ago, the former corporate accountant decided to pivot – she wanted to merge her income and her impact.
Tiffany and I caught up to discuss how she helps kids in her sports-based youth development program Purposeful Play. We discussed the series of leaps that brought her to her current work.
She was a member of cohort III of my signature personal branding group training program – Package Your Genius Academy.
Since the academy, she has gained more confidence in her ability to market her business. This past spring, she held a successful pop up play date that helped fill her summer camps. She successfully landed media attention to promote her business.
Tiffany and I discussed her personal branding journey including:
- her pivot from corporate accounting to play – how she started working with kids in her sports-based youth development program
- how she set out to pivot how she uses her skills so she could merge her income with her impact
- how she turned her passion for getting kids active and healthy into a business
- how she increased her confidence and learned to leverage her network
- how she turned PYGA media training into media coverage including a 60 second radio spot promoting her program
- How your first pivot can lead to your next pivot and eventually your true path – it’s a journey
Listen to Tiffany’s inspiring personal branding journey or watch my interview with her below!
Mentioned during the interview: